Tuesday 10 January 2012

Just thoughts.

"If you aren't good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you'll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren't even giving yourself" - Barbara De Angelis

After finding this quote. I stopped and thought a lot to myself, as usual. I think this maybe one of my problems. To think of it iv never been really good at complimenting myself, for anything. I am a realist. I know im not the best at anything i do. Really the only original thing about me is my thoughts, and even then im sure someone out there is having the same problem. Question, how does someone be proud of themself, love themself and for lack of a better term, wear their heart on their sleeve. Without looking like a total narcissist.

Another quote that hit me:
"The image of myself which I try to create in my own mind in order that I may love myself is very different from the image which I try to create in the minds of others in order that they may love me" - W.H.Auden

And its true. But im finding it hard to know what i need to do, to love myself and then be happy where i am and what im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment